2010年1月9日星期六

Nothing's gonna change my love for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0f9Z1r0HkGU



If I had to live my life without you near me
The days would all be empty
The nights would seem so long
With you I see forever oh so clearly
I might have been in 
love before
But it never felt this strong
Our dreams are young and we both know
They'll take us where we want to go
Hold me now, touch me now
I don't want to live without you

CHORUS:
Nothing's gonna change my 
love for you
You ought to know by now how much 
love you
One thing you can be sure of
I'll never ask for more than your love
Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You ought to know by now how much 
love you
The world may change my 
whole life through
But nothing's gonna change my love for you

If the road ahead is not so easy
Our love will lead a way for us
Like a guiding star
I'll be there for you if you should need me
You don't have to change a thing
I love you just the way you are
So come with me and share the view
I'll help you see forever too
Hold me now, touch me now
I don't want to live without you

CHORUS







-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


这首歌写照这我现在的心情。
我原本要把这唱歌唱给你听,可是我想现在不需要了。 
好把,留给你另一伴唱给你听吧。 
我会好好过我生活的。
因为我看着你开开心心地幸福一辈子。
再见也是朋友。 
你问我,我们可以做好朋友吗? 
好吧我答应你。我们现在开始做好朋友吧,直到永远。 




没有评论:

发表评论

点点滴滴,一个字,一句话.都是真的.blog,我的生活点滴,我的心声,我的起诉.我的每一天.blog,我为了以后,不管以后发生什么事我都可以回味从前.